Tahiti Islands cabin cruises from 4 to 11 days onboard a Fully Crewed & Catered Luxury Catamaran...
Ideal for couples - Book Early & Save up to 10% OFF cruise rates!
Enjoy a cabin cruise in French Polynesia onboard a Premier Lagoon 620 Catamaran (62ft) featuring 6 double cabins, each with their own private ensuite bathroom. Maximum 12 guests.
Explore Bora Bora and the other islands of French Polynesia aboard the biggest and most comfortable catamarans in the South Pacific.
Discover Tahiti and her islands thanks to several itineraries from 4 to 11 days in the Society Islands: unspoilt bays only accessible by boat or picturesque harbours, unhabited atolls, and ends of the earth moorings.
You will enjoy the comfort of a double cabin with ensuite bathroom. Your hostess will prepare excellent meals, and will introduce you to local flavours made of unique fresh produce, fish, and tropical fruits.
* Accommodation in air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double cabin with private bathroom
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Service of the crew: 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
* 1 set of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
Extras (at additional cost):
* Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
* Beverages, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
* Cash box (mandatory): 220 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
* Excursions package (optional) - inquire for details
Cash box includes (depending on the destination): National park fees, Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands, Mooring fees, Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh produce, Miscellaneous (re-purchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures…)
Book 180 days prior to departure & Save 10% OFF cruise rates! Includes private ensuite cabin with A/C, Full board meals, Service of 2 crew (captain, steward/cook), 1 set of linen, towels & beach towels per person/week, Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), Insurance for the yacht and the passengers & FREE use of snorkelling equipment and sea kayaks
Raiatea is the spiritual home of some of the greatest sailors the world has known – in fact, some say the heart of Polynesian nautical knowledge and traditions. Huge forest-covered mountains, vast swathes of sandy beaches and limpid blue seasRead More
Tahiti holds a place in our collective imagination as the idyllic paradise on earth with Intoxicating scents, Palm-shaded beaches, Polynesian beauties.... Tahiti cruises, Tahiti Yacht Charter, The Moorings Yacht Charter Tahiti, Sunsail Yacht Charter Tahiti, Dream Yacht Charter Tahiti, romantic honeymoonRead More
There are enough activities and experiences in Tahiti and Her Islands to sate the most hardened of adrenaline junkies. From para sailing around the dormant volcanoes of Mount Aorai to scuba-diving in the fast ocean currents of Fakarava, we’ve theRead More