Aggressor Fleet Liveaboard – Fiji
Climb onboard the luxurious Island Dancer II operating in Fiji...
Island Dancer II appeals to those divers who prefer a smaller group atmosphere for that beautiful intimate experience...
Save 25% on Dive the World Weeks...
Special deals available on limited cruises. Hurry and book now..
Why Choose the Dancer Fleet:
Here are a few of the core services and amenities that make the Dancer Fleet stand out to the guests
* Their crews and reservations staff are the most professional and friendly in the industry.
* Warm towels will be draped around your shoulders after your dive.
* Hot chocolate (with or without alcohol) is passed around after each night dive.
* Dives are prioritized for quality vs. quantity.
* Their diving crew will give detailed dive briefings, check currents and temperatures before the dives and be in the water on every dive.
* Their crew monitor the vessel round the clock with a 24-hour watch schedule.
* Dinner is a fine dining experience with plated meals served to the table and a choice of entrees several nights per week.
* Nightly turndown service is provided in your stateroom with a mint on your pillow.
* Morning beverage service is served to your stateroom.
* Sheets are changed mid-week and towels are freshened daily.
* Many staterooms have picture windows, hairdryers, toiletries and personal TV/VCR's.
* Tastefully appointed staterooms and salons are professionally decorated.
* Regularly scheduled safety drills assure that guests and crew are prepared in the unlikely event of an emergency.
* Their redundant ship systems ensure reliable engineering even in our harsh marine environment.
* Free Buoyancy Control Workshops are offered on each charter.
* FREE SSI Advanced Adventurer Certification for all guests!
* Benefits to repeat guests such as Free Nitrox fills and discounted trips are offered.
* They support local recompression chambers and conservation efforts.
The Dancer Fleet is back in Palau! Tropic Dancer offers mostly 7 night cruises with a few special 10, 12 and 14 night cruises scheduled throughout the year. Tropic Dancer sleeps 18 passengers in 9 comfortable double/twin staterooms.
Island Dancer II
The luxurious Island Dancer II started operating in Fiji in 2009. Island Dancer II appeals to those divers who prefer a smaller group atmosphere. This beautiful intimate 10 passenger yacht offers all comforts one may dream of. Just refitted, the Island Dancer II was formerly known as "Sere ni Wai" and as Fiji Aggressor.
You can explore Fiji, the so called 'soft coral capital of the world' with Island Dancer II. They offer mostly 7 night cruises with the occasional 10 night cruise starting and ending in Suva. You get 5 ½ days of diving on a 7 night cruise with up to four or five dives per day. Guests will be transferred between Suva airport and vessel on embarkation and disembarkation days.
WHAT DOES MY DANCER PACKAGE INCLUDE?
All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers and sinks. Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with table side service are served daily in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (soft drinks, local beer and wine) are complimentary while onboard. Bathrobes and some toiletries are available for your use onboard. The Tropic Dancer and Island Dancer II are equipped with hair dryers in each stateroom. Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom daily as needed. Guests have the opportunity to dive up to four or five times a day including a night dive on several days. Filled tanks, weights and weight belts are included.
Amazing Fiji dive liveaboard – Fiji diving at its best……
Includes Accommodations, meals, diving……
Aggressor Fleet Liveaboard – Fiji DESTINATION
Magical Islands...Incomparable cruising... Fiji's 330 tropical islands offers some of the most spectacular cruising anywhere on the planet. Add to this the famous Fijian hospitality and you're on course for a holiday you'll never forget. Contact Us For Quote Fiji cruises, FijiRead More