This dedicated dive vessel is a 60 ft long catamaran sailing the crystal waters of French Polynesia. Based in Fakarava, in the Tuamotu Archipelago, this vessel proposes different tailor-made cruises from 7 to 15 days
This dedicated dive vessel is a 60 ft long catamaran sailing the crystal waters of French Polynesia. Based in Fakarava, in the Tuamotu Archipelago, this vessel proposes different tailor-made cruises from 7 to 15 days or more with itineraries adapted to your personal wish!
The number of passengers is limited to 8 guests including 8 divers maximum to keep an optimum comfort and convenience. All departures are guaranteed with 2 persons on board.
60' Eleuthera catamaran with 5 guest cabins:
* Two Honeymoon cabins for honeymooners with private bathroom with hot water, air conditioning (3 hours / day), CD - radio with IPod.
* One Single cabin with 2 twin beds for individuals with private bathroom with hot water, heated (3 hours / day), CD - radio with IPod.
* One VIP cabin spacious air-conditioned (3 hours / day) with island bed, TV, DVD, CD - radio with IPod and private bathroom with hot water.
* One (economical) forepeak for single people, with access from the deck and shared bathroom with hot water located in the starboard gangway.
Embarkation Information: Departs from Fakarava
You will be transferred upon the arrival of your flight to Fakarava.
Disembarkation Information: Returns to Fakarava
Transfers are arranged to coincide with your departure flight.
* Local Taxes included
* Cruise (as confirmed)
* Crew - Hostess, Skipper and Diving Instructor
* Return transfers between airport and boat
* All inclusive food plan with table water and cordial
* 2 dives per day except the first and last day
* Scuba diving rentals (however we suggest bringing your own)
* Supply blocks (steel 12 and 15 litres to 230 Bars)
* Free water sports (kayaking, fishing, snorkelling, spearfishing)
* Planned shore excursions (village visit, discover Motus etc.)
* Bar purchases (mineral water, soft drinks and spirits)
* Dives for non divers (price on application)