Captain Cook Cruises
Discover Fiji's remote islands,
Hideaway Holidays proudly presents Captain Cook’s signature small ship cruises – where every cruise is a one-of-a-kind experience. Talk to our Specialists to know more about the all-inclusive deals we have for the following bestsellers.
- Mamanuca & Southern Yasawa Islands: The shortest cruise by far, this package takes travellers along the beautiful Mamanuca islands with swimming, snorkelling and diving in the crystal-clear waters of Fiji. Also included is a visit to the island of Monoriki – where the movie ‘Castaway’ was filmed.
- Mamanuca & Northern Yasawa Islands: This four-day cruise takes travellers exploring around the remote Northern Islands, from Naviti to Yasawa. Also stops at the Tivua island.
- Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands: A proper week-long cruise, this will have travellers cruising around the volcanic islands of Yasawas and the Mamanucas aboard the MV Reef Endeavour in a super-combination of the above two cruises.
- Colonial Fiji Discovery Cruise: Stepping away from the ‘been there, done that’ cruise templates, this cruise takes travellers to the furthest reaches of Fiji, exploring islands where real Fiji lives and breathes. Visit the town of Levuka on the Ovalau island, the first capitol of Fiji as well as its first UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are visits to the turtle and giant clam nursery at the Makagoi island, a day at the hot springs and white sand beaches of Savusavu and among many other stops, a special traditional evening with Meke dances and Lovo feast.
- Fijian 4 Cultures Discovery Cruise: This 7-night cruise takes travellers around Vanua Levu visiting islands and four distinct cultures which make the fabric of Fiji as we know it – Micronesian, Polynesian, Indian & Melanesian. From snorkelling at the Great Sea Reef to visiting the Hindu snake temple to meeting the Polynesian natives of Koia Island; it is a cruise worthy of experienced travellers.
- Lau & Kadavu: The longest cruise on offer with Captain Cruise, travellers will get to see the hidden gems of Fiji, such as the Bay of Islands in Vanua Balavu, one of the remotest and best snorkelling/ diving sites in Fiji; the Garden Island of Taveuni, exploring the ruins of Wailagilala, the mushroom-shaped islands of Qilaqila and so much more. Ask our South Pacific Specialists for a complete itinerary of this awesome cruise and its dates for 2018-19!
With Hideaway Holidays and Captain Cruises, travellers have the choice of exploring Fiji’s 333 islands as much as they want. Our ultimate flexible packages can accommodate all itineraries and requirements – such as short day-trips, longer island-hopping cruises, mix-and-match with resort stays, etc.
- Holiday Packages: One of our bestselling combinations, this includes cruises to Yasawa and remote Fijian island along with pre-/ post-cruise stays at iconic Fijian resorts. Call our South Pacific Specialists or fill out the Enquiry Form to know more about our 4 Nights/ 7 Nights package with stays at the Novotel Nadi, Radisson Blu along with cruises to the Yasawas.
- Family Packages: Take the family on a memorable cruise with our all-inclusive family cruises. Each of our bestselling 4/7/9-night family cruises include meals, drinks, activities, pre-/ post-cruise accommodation, transfers and a whole lot of fun. Visit the Yasawa islands with unique activities and experiences set out for each day such as visiting unspoilt sandy beaches, Fijian villages and cultural shows, etc.
- Honeymoon Packages: For post-wedding getaways, Fiji is one of the top ten destinations in the world. Check out our holiday cruise packages for 3/4/7 nights in Yasawas and add on our Romance deals to make your trip extra-special. Alternately, just call our Specialists on 1300 991 751 to create a bespoke itinerary for your honeymoon.
- Wedding Packages: For a once-in-a-lifetime event, let us help you plan something equally amazing. Say ‘I do’ on a white sand beach under a canopy of flowers, with your friends and family cheering! Need to make it more exclusive? Have the wedding ceremony on our private island, serenaded by a live band, while cocktails and canapes are served aboard the ship by smiling Fijian waitstaff. Our wedding packages also come in all-inclusive packages and special discounts for large groups. Fill out the Enquiry Form or call us directly on 1300 991 751!
- Diving Packages: Check out our all-inclusive dive special cruises in the soft coral capital of the world! Ask our Specialists for more details for 3/4/7 nights Mamanuca and Yasawa Island cruises, the 7 Nights’ Colonial Cruise and 4 Cultures Discovery Cruises where divers experienced and new can explore the magical depths of Fiji’s underwater wonderland.
- Spa Packages: Enjoy one of Fiji’s best spa treatments on a private white sand beach on Tivua Island and on Captain Cook cruises with Senikai Spa. Just add on the package and relax!
- Corporate Packages: Talk to our Specialists to create a tailored cruise itinerary for your company getaway. We can have team-building exercises and activities, island and beach lunches for relaxation, village visits and overnight stays at tropical island resorts for your employees – showcasing the best that Fiji can offer!
For a day spent in bliss amongst miles of white sand, diving in colourful coral reefs filled with tropical fish and gourmet lunches/ dinners cruises, this is the last word. Hideaway Holidays and Captain Cook Cruises has for you an array of day and evening cruises to choose from.
Tivua Island Day Cruise: Sign up for a day of fun and excitement when our cruise ship takes you to Tivua island, a private retreat with miles of white sand beaches, palm groves and 500 acres of underwater coral gardens to snorkel and explore.
Fiji Sunset Dinner Cruise: A signature offering for all honeymooners and couples, this cruise includes a barbeque dinner made to perfection by local chefs aboard Fiji One, one of the largest luxury catamarans in the Southern Hemisphere. While sailing into the burnished Pacific sunset of the Mamanucas, a live Fijian band will serenade you and yours with songs and lovely guitar strumming.
Private Yacht Sailing Adventures: Cruise into the Yasawa islands for a unique South Pacific sailing charter. One of Captain Cook Cruises’ graceful tall ships will take you and yours (the ship can easily accommodate 2-100 guests!) on a trip to wherever you choose – a Tivua, a private island retreat, on a snorkelling expedition or just sailing around the beautiful volcanic islands.
Lazy Lunch Cruises: Go for a cruise to Tivua, a private island, for a lazy tropical lunch and an afternoon as exciting or relaxing as you want. Children will love the fun-filled activities like treasure hunts, sand-castle building, seeing nesting sites of birds and turtles up close, etc. Adults can go for snorkelling, glass boat tours of the coral reefs, kayaking or relax at the Senkai Day Spa. The tall ship picks travellers up at the Denarau marina at half past noon and returns at sunset.
Hideaway Holidays and Captain Cook Cruises can tailor private sailing charters for couples, families, groups, corporate getaways to perfection. From private island transfers in style from Port Denarau marina or any island to wedding cruises and company retreats for up to 500 guests, everything’s up for grabs. Talk to our South Pacific Specialists to arrange private sailing adventures for newly-weds to the Yasawas on one of Captain Cook’s tall ships, or a picnic on a remote island away from tourist-y masses! Need a private island for a wedding ceremony with friends and family in tow? Let us introduce you to Fiji One, a luxurious catamaran for your special day.
Our Specialists can customise private sailing charters aimed at incentive tours and team-building events for companies; mixing relaxation, great food, activities and more in one memorable getaway. Just fill out the Enquiry Form with your requirements and we’ll get back to you on priority.
Captain Cook Cruises – Friend Cruises for 50% OFF Package! (Regular cruise fares 25% OFF per person)
From $3,446 Per Adult Twin Share
- Return Economy Airfares with Fiji Airways ex Sydney including taxes. Departures from other major cities are available – enquire for details.
- 1 Night pre/post cruise (2 nights total) at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa in a Gardenview Guestroom including 20% OFF room rates plus Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Denarau Restaurant Vouchers valued at FJ$200
- 7 Night Yasawa Islands Cruise in a Porthole Cabin inclusive of 25% OFF regular cruise fares per person plus daily island stopovers & water activities, all meals, guided island, village & school tours, use of snorkeling equipment & mini gym, tropical lovo feast & kava ceremony, Entertainment, hikes & kayak safaris, 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar, Marine Biologist led Snorkeling & glass bottom boat tours to remote reefs and daily marine and cultural lectures.
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Beetween: Now-31Mar19
- Book By: 30Jun18
Captain Cook Cruises – 20% Early Bird Discount
From $5,180 Per Adult Twin Share
- Return Economy Airfares with Fiji Airways ex Sydney, taxes included. Departures from other major cities available – please inquire for details.
- 1 Night pre cruise stay at Radisson Resort Fiji in a Guest Room Lagoon Courtyard including 30% OFF room rates plus Free Breakfast Daily
- Denarau Restaurant Vouchers valued at FJ$100
- Essence Of Fiji Rejuvenation – Transit Pass(refresh, relax and rest in comfort while waiting for your departure flight home)
- 11 Nights Lau & Kadavu Cruise in a Porthole Cabin inclusive Early Bird 20% discount OFF regular cruise fares per person daily island stopovers & water activities, All meals, Guided island, village & school tours, Use of snorkeling equipment & mini gym, Friendly Fiji crew, Tropical lovo feast & kava ceremony, Entertainment
- Hikes & Kayak safaris, 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar, Marine Biologist led Snorkeling & glass bottom boat tours to remote reefs and daily marine and cultural lectures.
- Return Airport Transfers
Valid for cruise departures on: 6Nov18 and 5Mar19
**Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates**
Discover Fiji with Captain Cook Cruises Fiji - Fiji's Cruise Line
The Yasawa Islands are situated off the north-west coast of the main island and being volcanic in origin, they offer some of the most dramatic scenery in the South Pacific. With a new island and coral reef to visit every morning and afternoon these cruises have a greater emphasis on beach and water activities. The 3-night cruise features the southern islands including the Waya and Sacred Islands. The 4-Night cruise explores the remote northern islands from Naviti to Yasawa including the famous Sawa-i-lau aquamarine limestone lagoon featured in the 1980 movie `Blue Lagoon’. Combine both cruises for a total 7-Night Yasawa Islands cultural and island experience.
The onboard guides and dive master will introduce you to the beauty of the islands and reefs. Four onboard reef vessels, including glass bottom boat, snorkelling and dive tenders, bring you as close as possible to the amazing world we travel.
Swimming pool and a top deck spa pool
Massage and beauty services (optional)
Scuba diving - certified and introductory (optional)
Mini-gym & meeting room
Easy access small boat launching platform
Choice of 4 accommodation levels
Friendly Fijian crew with a wealth of local knowledge
Mix of male & female crew
Buffet & a la carte dining, freshly prepared on-board from local produce
WIFI located in the Tabua Suites, Yasawa Lounge, Pool Deck and on the Sundeck
Complimentary pick-ups on Saturdays from selected Mamanuca Island resorts
• Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage (under bed), Hair Dryer
• TV/DVD Player, Mini Fridge, Tea & Coffee making, Iron (Tabua Suite only)
• Room Serviced Daily
• Ensuite – Shower/ Toilet / Basin (all separate)
Tabua Suites (4) A bedroom with separate lounge, chair, desk, LCD screen & DVD player, refrigerator, bottled water, tea & coffee facilities, free wifi at anchor and second bathroom. Upper Deck (A). Configuration: two twin single beds or one queen bed – approximately 28 square meters
B & C Ocean Connecting Family Staterooms (6x2) - Located on the upper deck (A deck 2 x 2) (C deck 4 x 2), open onto the outside deck and have picture windows. Configuration: two twin single beds and one double bed – approximately 2 x 14 square meters
B & C Ocean Staterooms (37) - Located on the main decks (B x 29 & C x 8) and open onto outside walkways, featuring two windows. Configuration: two twin single beds or one queen bed – approximately 14 square meters
Porthole Cabins (9) - Located on the lower deck (D), open to an inside passageway and have portholes.Maximum passengers – 3 adults, 2 adults & 2 children or 4 children. Configuration: twin/double/bunk triple/bunk quad – approximately 14 square meters.
Every Cruise Includes:
* Daily island stopovers & water activities
* All meals
* Guided island, village & school tours
* Use of snorkeling equipment & mini gym
* Snorkeling & glass bottom boat tours to remote reefs
* Tropical lovo feast & kava ceremony
* Hikes & Kayak safaris
* Kids Club (5-9yrs)
* 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
* Transfers at the end of your cruise to most Nadi & Denarau Hotels & Nadi Airport
Early Birds – book 30 days or more in advance of departure and get 20% OFF regular cruise fares! Includes All meals,
Daily island stopovers & water activities, Guided island, village & school tours, Use of snorkel gear & mini gym,
Tropical lovo feast & kava ceremony, Entertainment, Hikes & Kayak safaris, Captain’s Kid’s Club (5-9yrs) & more!
Captain Cook Cruises DESTINATION
Denarau Island in Fiji is one of the best resort destinations in the country. With some of the most popular and well know resorts located here it has become a very popular holiday destination. Many top brands are found hereRead More
Magical Islands...Incomparable cruising... Fiji's 330 tropical islands offers some of the most spectacular cruising anywhere on the planet. Add to this the famous Fijian hospitality and you're on course for a holiday you'll never forget. Contact Us For Quote Fiji cruises, FijiRead More